- Female with pleasing personality and good work ethics
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, must be a Certified Public Accountant
- With at least five (5) years of significant supervisory experience
- Familiar with Local and National Tax Laws and Regulations
- Well versed with Financial Reporting Standards
- Must be proficient in various office/accounting software, preferably ORACLE
- With strong leadership, management and supervision skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Organized, highly analytical and keen to detail
- Can work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Responsible for the day to day Accounting operations ensuring proper implementation of policies and procedures
- Shall assist the Accounting Manager in monitoring compliance to accounting and audit procedures, to ensure timely completion of required accounting reports and year-end audit
Bruno’s Services Corporation owns and operates a chain of first class barbershops situated in prime locations in Metro Manila under the trade name “Bruno’s Barbers”.
The first branch of Bruno’s Barbers was opened in 1990 at the Ayala Alabang Commercial Center in Muntinlupa City. Bruno’s Barbers currently has 39 branches.
Through the years, Bruno’s Barbers has created a brand for itself and has become the country’s leading barbershop chain. It offers barber and grooming services which include both traditional and trendy. It targets the upper and middle markets although prices of services are kept very reasonable. The barber shops attract mostly the male clientele from all ages but welcome female patrons who have now been frequenting most branches. Its outlets have a simple modern look that are kept clean, comfortable and clutter free.